I use my editorial skills, and solid management and HR translation experience, to translate your in-house and external communications (print and online) into clear and professional French.
Successful communications is a major challenge for all companies, especially when they target multicultural audiences. Avoid pitfalls: entrust your content to a professional translator who can get your message accross to your targeted audience, meaning your obtain the result you want.
Examples of translated documents
- Power Point presentations; internal, strategic, conference, commercial presentations, etc.
- Annual report, CSR report, management reports, annual accounts, analysis documents
- Press releases
- Tender documents
- Strategic documents (code of ethics, sustainable development policy, development plans)
- Corporate magazines
- Web content (Web sites, intranet)
- Corporate policies/guidelines, visual identity guides, privacy/confidentiality policy
- Minutes of meetings
- HR, Job descriptions, management documents
- Training material, staff satisfaction surveys,
- Annual appraisals, rules of procedures,
- Appointment announcements
- Journals, leaflets, brochures, catalogues