My specialities are business and corporate law: entrust your documents to a specialist who will translate them in due form.
As a certified translator (Rennes Court of Appeal) I also work in the fields of penal, immigration, family, and administrative law.
My former experience as a technical translator means that I can also manage your more complex projects which combine technical and legal aspects.
Examples of translated documents:
- Memorandums of understanding
- Arbitration awards
- Procedural documents
- Court orders
- Deeds and other instruments
- Certificates, diplomas
- Terms and conditions
- Tender documentation
- Powers of attorney
- Mutual assistance requests
- Marriage contracts and certificates
- Civil status documents (birth certificates, etc.)
- Articles of association, bylaws
- Technical survey reports
- Adminstrative documents (tax, insurance, etc.)